Winter Skincare Products
First and foremost, a summer cleanser should not be your winter cleanser. Switch to something that is creamier to cleanse with, without damaging your skin’s protective barrier.
For sensitive skin: La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
For oily/combination skin: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
RELATED: Face Wash for Sensitive Oily Skin
For dry skin: Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Hydration is key for optimizing the skin’s plumpness, so again just like with your cleanser, you may want to switch up your moisturizer for something creamier. If your skin is on the oily side, you may be able to use the same fresh moisturizing gel you used in the summer, but if your skin is on the dry end of the spectrum, look for creams with fatty acids to help prevent water loss.
For sensitive skin: Biotherm Sensitive Emulsion with Life Plankton
Hi beautiful! Just to let you know, we earn a modest commission off of purchases made through Amazon affiliate links on this page. Don't worry, it's of no extra cost to you. We love the products we recommend in this post, and we hope you do, too!
For oily/combination skin: La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
A good quality facial oil mixed into your cleanser, day cream or night cream will help to lock in moisture and keep skin soft. After all, who doesn’t want skin that is supple, nourished and taut? We certainly do.
For sensitive skin: Pai Rosehip BioRegnerate Oil
For oily/combination skin: Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil
For dry skin: Elemis Superfood Facial Oil
In the winter season in particular, you should get into the habit of exfoliating regularly to keep dull, dry skin at bay while tackling uneven pigmentation. There are many different varieties of exfoliators on the market, from liquid peels to gritty scrubs to textured cloths, just ensure whatever method you choose to not go overboard as this can overstimulate oily skin and leave dry skin feeling ever drier.
For sensitive skin: Pai Skincare Organic Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator
For oily/combination skin: Biotherm Oil Therapy Scrub
Don’t forget the rest of your body! A rich body lotion or oil can help to keep your arms, elbows and shins flake-free. A nourishing lip balm can help protect your lips from chapping and cracking, and a lavish foot lotion is just what your heels and toes need.
For the body: Neutrogena Lightweight Body Oil
For the lips: Laneige Lip Mask
For the feet: The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
Again, here’s our top products for taking care of your skin this winter:
- Sensitive Skin – La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser
- Oily/Combination Skin – The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
- Dry Skin – Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream
- Sensitive Skin – Biotherm Sensitive Emulsion with Life Plankton
- Oily/Combination Skin – La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
- Dry Skin – Jillian Wright Skincare Bee Hydrated Moisturizer
- Sensitive Skin – Pai Rosehip BioRegnerate Oil
- Oily/Combination Skin – Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil
- Dry Skin – Elemis Superfood Facial Oil
- Sensitive Skin – Pai Skincare Organic Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- Oily/Combination Skin – Biotherm Oil Therapy Scrub
- Dry Skin – Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator
And a few more:
- Body – Neutrogena Lightweight Body Oil
- Lips – LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask
- Feet – The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
We hope you enjoy using these products as much as we do. Let us know if you have any suggestions or ideas for winter skin care!
In case you missed it, here are related posts on our blog: